Sunday, August 31, 2008

hurt

this is worse than the past 2 girls. i feel so hurt. i always knew our friendship was imbalanced - any fool could. but i thought he cared for me. he always hurt me with his words. but this time he really went too far. i cannot believe he said those things about how he doesn't see me as a good friend. he just doesn't care for me. so many years of friendship and he leaves me like this. high and dry. and in the end, i needed to encourage him and tell him it's okay. i feel so so so stupid. so so so so stupid. so anw, just remember aaron, remember, try to keep your distance. keep your distance. sowing into this friendship for so many years has not paid off. so it never will. u treated him like a king. he treats u like dirt. please grow up aaron. please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home