Friday, July 04, 2008

she called

she left a missed call at 6am (which was 6pm her time). and i told yujie, who went to speak to her. and went out of his way to try to make me talk to her. the truth is, i've moved on. i don't want to talk to her. not now at least. i don't want to bring myself back to that state where i'm upset and needy. i don't have anyone to turn to to cry here. it's so scary being all alone here, half the planet away from my friends. the relationship was my decision and it started under my initiation and i must say that there were good times. but towards the end, it was just so distasteful i couldnt wait to get out of it. and despite the relief after getting out, i still felt depressed. so depressed. and i've moved on. it didn't take that long. but it would be longer than most guys would talk to get over their failed relationships i guess. i'm finally checking girls out again and stuff. which i did not do after the breakup. i'm starting to picture myself being in a happy relationship again. of cos there is no face to the girl yet. but this is good. and i dont want to talk to her. it will just take me back to where i don't want to be. i was a little annoyed with yujie for edging her on to contact me. i guess he did it with good intentions. he's a real friend. but still...he shd have consulted me. anw, she gave me a missed call, she msged me on msn, she msged me on skype. gawd. i ignored all of them. give it time. i'm on very good terms with the previous girl now. we chat, we meet up, we laugh. but it took time. well, for now, with this one, oh gosh, the distaste. i will get over it. i always do.

one thing about life. bad experiences leave wounds. wounds heal. they turn into scars. scars are ugly. but they don't hurt. u forget about scars. u dont forget about wounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home