Wednesday, April 23, 2008

my destiny

i think i know where i'm going to work towards. this birthday, i did a lot of thinking.

i probably need 20 or 30 years or even more. but i'm gonna keep this dream alive. i'm gonna keep it to myself (and this blog, and maybe i'll tell yujie). i know i have what it takes. i will be a mover and shaker in the society. minister of finance? head of a huge ngo? basically positions which will enable me to bring fundamental change in society. every time i look around me, i always ask myself, what is the implication on society? coffee shops empty, supermarkets less busy...society is going through an economic crisis and the poor are hit. second question i always ask. what can the govt do? i haven't figured that out. but i must say, the govt runs a good ship economically.

one day, god, if you so desire, put me in that position of power. i promise to be a good steward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home