Wednesday, December 15, 2004

1358h, 131204

Grrrr. My father is so stubborn & naggy. I'm so so so so pissed la. I don't want an SAF scholarship. Fullstop. Period. End of story. I'm sorry if you're not happy with that, dad. But it's MY life. I decide what I want. I'm sorry I can't be perfect. I'm sorry I can't qualify for ocs. I'm sorry I don't want a military career.
-------------------------------------
1457, 151204

sigh. yes. my parents have been nagging so so so much. sigh. am i really that fat and ugly that they have to remind me of that a few times a day? sigh. and cant they trust me a lil bit more to take care of myself? i am well capable of that. even if that means being alone in europe. and i hate it when parents vent their frustrations on us. sheesh man. i dont even know why sometimes i hold back. i shd shout back sometimes. but sigh, i shd honour my parents, even if they're unreasonable. sigh.

i miss my friends! cos they'd understand. i need ppl to understand! yes i do!

sigh. i'm so thankful i've today to myself. and hopefully i've a few days to myself in the uk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home