Thursday, December 02, 2004

friends....

sigh. ok this is a whine msg. to my secret blog. cos i really dont want to whine to a person. it's quite tormenting on the ears. and whining abt people to another person cant be a good thing. cos that person might just leak it out.

ohwells, i have to let some things out tho. really. or i'll explode. let it out here and hopefully get over it. ok, some people are my friends. and i love them and everything. i really do. but sometimes it's sooo annoying!!!!!! grrrrrrrrr.

like jo. she's really nice and really sweet and really cool but everything EVERYTHING is like subject to her moodswings! she planned the whole bbq and then pulled out on the day itself. thank god xiu and i managed to put everything together and made it a success. and when her mood swings back, she msges me a nice msg today. grrrrrrrr. she's the gal with one of the most extreme cases of moodswings. really. honestly.

and yujie. omg. i just told clara tung yesterday he never has a definite idea on anything! NEVER! and that's like how true la. ok, he's my friend and everything but he's one of the most static beings on earth. really. never ever deciding on anything except like one minute before it has to be decided. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. the number of times he stood me up omigosh. there really is a limit. and i almost never hear a yes or no from him. it's always "maybe" or "i dont know" or my pet peeve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "see how". that is the ultimate static comment. u let situations decide for u, u decide on nothing!! and that's why he always types in the strangest ways like "eh". i dont know when was the last time he actually consciously decided on anything in advance! i lose count on the number of times i actually have to ask him before he actually comes to a decision. cos i ask way in advance and keep asking till one minute before the decision has to be made. it is then that he decides. out of pressure so he never makes any decent decisions. omg that's so so so so annoying la. like last night. he was supposedly supposed to come to stayover. yay! i was really happy cos i havent properly spoken to him for eons. when i called him at night, he said oh, he forgot to msg me. fine. was he coming? STILL MAYBE!! even when clara called him. MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE. then when he was on the bus ON THE WAY HOME, he msged me to tell me he wasnt coming. that is static through and through! only msging me when he was on the bus on the way home. omigosh. static being, being pushed by the tide and crowd and waves. living life without an big dream in life, without an aim in life! while i'm on this...we were sharing dreams today. i was the only person with a goal in life. that's so sad. static beings. i dont despise them or look down on them or anything cos they were brought up this way. in singapore. under the singaporean system. just that it's annoying!!!!!! we're supposed to meet pastor ck for lunch on fri. even then, yujie cant give me a definite answer. i'm so gonna bet my life that he's only gonna tell me one minute before lunch time whether he can make it or not. i dont know how much longer i can stand this! and he's probably the only friend, as in close friend, that i havent properly spoken to and gone out with, or at least set a date to go out with since the exams ended. he's always busy and evasive. oh god. EVASIVE!!!!! arrrrrrghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yujie yujie yujie, u're so annoying.

okok. letting it out here makes me feel much better. i might let jo and yujie come here some time to look at what i wrote...but not now.

ohwells, mich called me with an emergency today. i dunno. he was my friend. but he's really nasty. a liar and everything. how could we let it happen? he's trying to hit on a nice innocent gal. i'm gonna support mich and jillian in their every attempt to break it up. i honestly sincerely think they shd.

ok i'm in such a whiney mood. i really enjoyed myself at pst ck's camp today. i learnt a lot and learnt that hey! i honour my parents a lot compared to others! but over-enthusiastic pple put me off. enthusiastic is good, it's very good. u take it too far, it's disgusting and annoying. i've a scholarship interview tmr, i told pst ck i wasnt going for tmr's camp. he said all the best for my interview. what happens when i tell the exact same thing to over-enthusiastic people? yujie said something like depends on where your priorities lie. whao!!! look, pst ck will always be there to teach us. my scholarship interview does not happen twice. priorities indeed. during the A lvls, it was me and not him that turned up for prayer meeting and stuff and me that always went for cell group and the thought of not attending cg never really crossed my mind. i never said a word. now he turns his back and questions my priorities when obviously i'm a much better prioritiser as a dynamic being, rather than a static being. even better, one-upping yujie was joseph. i got really really really annoyed at this. i told him my interview was at 2, so i had to leave before 12, not much point going. guess what he said? join in for a while! i said we'd start at 11. he asked why so late, obviously missing the point that we always start late. so i said it'd always drag and we'd play a game. this is the gem. he said can come fellowship for a while!! wow!!! it's as if it's at my house la. fellowship at jurong west for 45 min, then go home and change and go for my interview. he can just forget it. he's crazy. i'm so sorry i'm actually saying this but this is mad. it's not that i dont want to attend it, i cant. i CANT. so lay off me. my scholarship interview is obviously obviously much more important. as i've said, pst ck will always be there to teach us and impart to us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home