Monday, December 13, 2004

field days

121204, 1035pm

i actually wanted to write this in the other blog but decided to keep things to myself and the blog. doubt yujie will visit this blog again. and yijing says she erases all her web history.

sigh. am i really that fat that my parents have to go on and on and on abt it? am i really that imperfect in my words and mannerisms that they have to keep saying it? sigh. i'm sorry i cant be perfect cos i am not perfect. my parents have to learn how to accept me as i am, which they cant. it's so difficult to tell them things sometimes becos they have this fixated idea of what they want and what it right and what it should be like. and sometimes i really cant meet that. if i get 2 As next year, i dont know if they'll feel more disappointment or me. i dont know if they'll feel disappointment, or wrath. sighs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home